These policies are my way of letting you know what to expect when we work together.
- Sessions are $150 USD.
- Each session is thirty minutes in duration.
- In the past, some sessions have gone beyond thirty minutes. If your session was being used from your timebank, I deducted time for the session rounded to the nearest 15 minute mark but always at least 30 minutes. For example, if your session was 37 minutes in length, I deducted 30 minutes from your timebank. Or, if your session was 40 minutes in length, then I deducted 45 minutes from your timebank.
- You can cancel or reschedule at any time without penalty. If you booked your session through Calendly, use the link on your email or text confirmation to do so. Otherwise, contact me directly.
- Please pay for your session at the time you reserve it in order to be confirmed and at least 48 HOURS before the session is scheduled.
- I will be available for the first 10 minutes of your session time and, if you do not show, I will email you to suggest that you re-schedule for a future available date and time.
- Your conversation with me and with the Communion of Light is completely confidential. Please feel free to discuss your session as you feel is appropriate. But know that I will never share any of the details that come up in your session.
- I use a conference call service for our session. You can connect online or by phone (in the US and most countries but not everywhere).
- Sessions can be recorded if you would like. Recordings are available in mp3 format over the internet and are downloadable.
- Our work together is not a substitute for proper medical, legal, financial, or other expert advice. Please seek the advice of a licensed professional for any medical, legal, or financial issues.
- Payments are processed through PayPal, Square, or Spotify.
- IMPORTANT: There is no refund for time purchased. But the time never expires and you can give it to anyone you wish.
If you have any questions, please contact the COL Team before scheduling a session.