These policies are my way of letting you know what to expect when we work together.
- Sessions are $150 USD.
- Each session is thirty minutes in duration, unless we have discussed otherwise in advance.
- If our session goes over, you will be charged for the additional time in 15-minute increments of $75. I will give you plenty of notice, so this doesn't happen unexpectedly.
- If your session is being used from your timebank, I will deduct time for the session rounded to the nearest 15 minute mark but always at least 30 minutes. For example, if your session is 37 minutes in length, I will deduct 30 minutes from your timebank. Or, if your session is 40 minutes in length, then I will deduct 45 minutes from your timebank.
- If you need to cancel or reschedule, please give me 48 HOURS notice. There is no refund on sessions canceled less than 48 HOURS in advance.
- Please pay for your session at the time you reserve it in order to be confirmed and at least 48 HOURS before the session is scheduled.
- I will be available for the first 10 minutes of your session time and, if you do not show, I will email you to suggest that you re-schedule for a future available date and time.
- Your conversation with me and with the Communion of Light is completely confidential. Please feel free to discuss your session as you feel is appropriate. But know that I will never share any of the details that come up in your session.
- For a phone session outside of the U.S., I will call you provided you have a landline. If you are on a cell phone, there may be an additional charge to cover the cost of the call or you can call me.
- Phone sessions for callers within the U.S. can be recorded if you would like. Recordings are available in mp3 format over the internet and are downloadable. If our phone session is recorded, I will ask you for your consent before we begin the session.
- Our work together is not a substitute for proper medical, legal, financial, or other expert advice. Please seek the advice of a licensed professional for any medical, legal, or financial issues.
- Payments are processed through PayPal. You can use a Visa or MasterCard credit or debit card. American Express, Discover, and PayPal payments are also accepted. You don't have to have a PayPal account to make payments through PayPal.
If you have any questions, please contact the COL Team before scheduling a session.