Buy now in the COL Store
What's this about?
In this series of 7 daily conversations, we invite you to notice that default manifesting is fueled by continuously unreasonable expectations and that your intentional manifesting can be fueled by that very same idea.
1. Unreasonable expectation. Reasonableness is a learned idea that you constructed in order to fit in and get along. Unreasonableness is your natural state.
2. Expectation is how you focus desire. Contrast amplifies desire. Using your imagination, you bring that desire into focus through intention and expectation.
3. Unreasonable body. Your body is a product of your imagination and expectation. Your body need not be reasonable.
4. Unreasonable wealth. Trying to get by with money can be really hard. Letting yourself be unreasonable with the manifesting of cash might be much easier.
5. Unreasonable relationships. Every person is an extension of you. You do not have to go along to get along.
6. Unreasonable creativity. You're not bound by anything or anyone.
7. Reasoning your way into unreasonable expectation. The very skill you developed to temper your desire can be used to help you open to more of what you are desiring.
October 21, 2023: Unreasonable expectation.
October 21, 2023: Visiting the field of unreasonable expectation.
Here's what happened in this event
Saturday: October 21, 2023
|Conversation #1: Unreasonable expectation.||26:25|
|Process #1: Visiting the field of unreasonable expectation.||10:50|
|Question #1: It is inevitable versus it is done.||10:50|
|Question #2: What should I do next?||6:44|
|Question #3: I'm trying to get my brain around this.||15:55|
|Question #4: The thing I've been afraid of is here.||11:04|
|Question #5: I feel like I've not been doing much.||12:24|
Sunday: October 22, 2023
|Conversation #2: Expectation is how you focus desire.||25:45|
|Question #6: I seem to need to approach my desires from the side.||18:30|
|Question #7: I want my husband to respond to me in the way I want.||16:38|
Monday: October 23, 2023
|Conversation #3: Unreasonable body.||25:04|
|Question #8: How can these two worlds collide and still produce wonderful results?||12:01|
Tuesday: October 24, 2023
|Conversation #4: Unreasonable wealth.||20:43|
|Question #9: Can you help me believe I can be a multi-millionaire?||13:50|
Wednesday: October 25, 2023
|Conversation #5: Unreasonable relationships.||24:29|
|Question #10: I want to expand my offerings.||13:23|
|Question #11: I don't know what to do here.||6:55|
|Question #12: What about picking what I want?||24:36|
|Question #13: When I get pulled in one direction or another, I just do nothing.||6:21|
|Question #14: I feel out of my depth with this retreat.||11:08|
|Question #15: No one else is at the same level of energy as me.||7:21|
Thursday: October 26, 2023
|Conversation #6: Unreasonable creativity.||40:29|
|Question #16: I feel like I've reached the point where asking more questions is counter-productive.||5:45|
|Question #17: All is well is true regardless of the state of manifesting.||24:15|
Friday: October 27, 2023
|Conversation #7: Reasoning your way into unreasonable expectation.||21:31|
|Question #18: The idea of how the grass is always greener.||26:10|
|Question #19: I'm home now.||7:28|
|Question #20: I'm expecting this cough to be better.||6:27|
What's the price?
|Up to 3 for $75 USD
for 30 minutes (50% off)
Buy now in the COL Store
Questions? Contact the COL Team.