What's this about?
Revision is the idea that what you had in the past is no longer connected to what you have in the present.
You can revise lots of things: objects, situations, circumstances, relationships.
In revision, you are simply finding another version set in the past and making that your focal point for the present.
In this series of 7 daily conversations, we invite you to revise your body to have the shape and appearance you desire.
Revision, like with anything, begins with allowing the body you have to be perfect as it is.
From there, you can have anything you wish to manifest.
Revision is a way of using the past to be a helper in the having in the present of what you desire.
Revising your body from the past moving forward helps you more easily have the body you desire to have in the present.
1. Revising your body. Your body is perfect as it is and some of that perfection may be contrast helping you further refine and define what you desire.
2. This is not a fix. Revision does not fix anything. It simply changes what was. The what-is evolves as a result.
3. Your body evolves constantly. While you may believe that the body you had last night is the one you have today, you are likely incorrect in that belief.
4. Working hard at it does not always work. Effort expended to improve your physical condition follows an unimpeachable logic: inputs produce outputs. Revising is not logical.
5. Opening your mind to who you are. This is something we constantly invite you to do in a number of ways. With revising, you might very well see it more plainly than ever.
6. There is nothing wrong with you or your body. Revising might be difficult if approached from a place of judgment or disdain.
7. The perfection is staring at you in the mirror. If you are waiting for your body to make you feel better when it looks better, you might well have a long wait.
August 19, 2023: Revising your body.
August 19, 2023: A revising process.
Here's what happened in this event
Saturday: August 19, 2023
|Conversation #1: Revising your body.||29:26|
|Process #1: A revising process.||12:50|
|Question #1: I had a repetitive strain injury.||11:14|
|Question #2: I'm feeling worse now that the process is over.||4:15|
|Question #3: Are revising and versioning the same?||2:41|
|Question #4: I know what happens when I eat these things.||26:53|
Sunday: August 20, 2023
|Conversation #2: This is not a fix.||18:35|
|Process #2: A place of perfection.||10:42|
|Question #5: More about the willingness to lose everything.||5:27|
|Question #6: I feel like I've been run over by a truck.||7:09|
|Question #7: I could revise this relationship I have with my sisters-in-law.||13:56|
|Question #8: What about saying it didn't happen?||5:29|
|Question #9: What about symbols?||5:52|
|Question #10: The length of my legs bothers me.||10:29|
Monday: August 21, 2023
|Conversation #3: Your body evolves constantly.||24:45|
|Process #3: Adoring your body.||7:26|
|Question #11: I want to more about my body manifesting.||14:00|
|Question #12: I'm going to a camp about the end of decadence.||14:27|
|Question #13: I tell myself I'm getting younger.||9:30|
|Question #14: What about templates?||9:13|
|Question #15: I'm really enjoying how this all works.||3:50|
Tuesday: August 22, 2023
|Conversation #4: Working hard at it does not always work.||16:02|
|Process #4: Your body and the world around it is perfect.||5:51|
|Question #16: I'm not sleeping well and would like to.||5:55|
|Question #17: I quit smoking by fooling myself into believing I quit months earlier.||1:49|
|Question #18: What about preventative things?||13:10|
|Question #19: I want to improve my eyesight.||1:58|
Wednesday: August 23, 2023
|Conversation #5: Opening your mind to who you are.||19:23|
|Process #5: Meeting your desired body.||10:36|
|Question #20: I started embracing the scars on my body.||8:44|
|Question #21: I could feel my body rearranging itself based on my imagination.||19:56|
|Question #22: We used to not like each other and now we do.||4:04|
|Question #23: Can I have both bodies that I saw?||19:40|
Thursday: August 24, 2023
|Conversation #6: There is nothing wrong with you or your body.||12:00|
|Process #6: You are everywhere all at once.||11:15|
|Question #24: I did not feel as if my third version preferred my body.||2:30|
|Question #25: Maybe I do want a banging bod.||9:18|
|Question #26: I want to stop beating myself up about the size of my body.||13:01|
|Question #27: My issues with the course resolved themselves.||7:23|
|Question #28: Can I try this process?||4:33|
Friday: August 25, 2023
|Conversation #7: The perfection is staring at you in the mirror.||16:17|
|Process #7: Letting your opinions about your body go.||13:49|
|Question #29: Why is it that dogs and cats love it when I do yoga or meditate?||5:46|
|Question #30: I'm being supported into loving my body.||3:35|
|Question #31: What about the passage of time and aging?||16:41|
|Question #32: I can make time go backwards.||7:27|
What's the price?
|Up to 3 for $75 USD
for 30 minutes (50% off)
Questions? Contact the COL Team.