What's this about?
In this series of 7 daily calls along with your delicious questions and powerful processes, we invite you to explore different ways to apply versioning to what you're doing in your daily life.
1. Thinking something over. Whenever you decide to take some time to think something over, your versions can help you game out the possibilities.
2. Jumping right in. Whenever you decide to go for whatever is right in front of you, you can conjure a version to help you take each step going forward.
3. Accelerating. There are things you've been working on for a while. Your versions can help you take next steps (which may include doing nothing at all) that expedite what might have appeared to come to a halt.
4. Amplifying. Use versions to go deeper into something you already have that you like.
5. Deciding for something different. One or more versions can help you turn away from what you don't like and move into what you do like.
6. Letting go. There are versions of you who consider whatever has you tied up in knots as being no more than a passing fancy.
7. Using your versions. There are versions of who you have integrated versioning as a conscious act. They can help you do the same.
June 3, 2023: Thinking something over.
Here's what happened in this event
Saturday: June 3, 2023
|Conversation #1: Thinking something over.||30:45|
|Process #1: Using your versions to think things over.||17:56|
|Question #1: I can see my versions having emotions but I don't feel them.||7:48|
|Question #2: My friend dreamt about me last night.||18:25|
|Question #3: Is there really no death?||13:54|
Sunday: June 4, 2023
|Conversation #2: Jumping right in.||21:14|
|Process #2: Jumping in with green light and red light.||9:43|
|Question #4: What happened here?||6:18|
|Question #5: I couldn't go down the red light way.||1:31|
|Question #6: Is there a reason to slow down?||10:59|
|Question #7: I knew what I wanted to go to the pride parade.||9:14|
|Question #8: I feel scattered.||6:05|
Monday: June 5, 2023
|Conversation #3: Accelerating.||17:54|
|Process #3: Conjuring versions for accelerating.||12:35|
|Question #9: I saw my versions splitting and merging along with the network.||13:24|
|Question #10: I had some physical sensations.||9:22|
|Question #11: How do I bridge?||15:17|
|Question #12: I forgot the word.||9:55|
|Question #13: What about this fact that I use my body to feel my feelings?||7:36|
Tuesday: June 6, 2023
|Conversation #4: Amplifying.||15:33|
|Process #4: Conjuring versions for amplifying.||10:40|
|Question #14: What is merging?||7:11|
|Question #15: How can something be more complete?||12:52|
|Question #16: Should I expect my number two version to be different every time?||4:06|
Wednesday: June 7, 2023
|Conversation #5: Deciding for something different.||22:42|
|Process #5: Conjuring versions in order to decide for something different.||9:32|
|Question #17: This is all just a play.||12:58|
|Question #18: I was surprised that my third version was another person.||16:24|
|Question #19: We can play any game we want.||19:47|
|Question #20: Is it all about saying yes?||5:02|
Thursday: June 8, 2023
|Conversation #6: Letting go.||21:48|
|Process #6: Letting go with your versions.||9:58|
|Question #21: I had a passing thought.||6:14|
|Question #22: Does it hurt me to talk about not having what I want?||7:39|
|Question #23: Is it possible to delay what you want to because you're having too much fun?||8:25|
|Question #24: This is a powerful way of allowing.||13:27|
Friday: June 9, 2023
|Conversation #7: Using your versions.||27:12|
|Process #7: Using your versions to improve your versioning.||10:52|
|Question #25: Am I bothering my versions by asking for their help?||6:56|
|Question #26: My versions brought symbols.||10:39|
|Question #27: I lost something and then I found it.||8:01|
|Question #28: What about the children?||8:19|
|Question #29: What about spontaneous healing?||10:07|
|Question #30: I kept getting pushed out of the process.||6:05|
What's the price?
|Up to 3 for $75 USD
for 30 minutes (50% off)
Questions? Contact the COL Team.