Click here to go directly to registration form below.
What's this about?
In this series of seven daily conversations, we invite you to treat the having of wealth as a game that is rigged entirely in your favor and to realize there is no way to lose.
1. The game of wealth. Treating the manifesting and having of wealth as a game can help you relax on the topic and allow more of what you desire when it comes to cash.
2. The game is rigged. Unlike any competitive game you've ever played, this one is rigged. And it's rigged in your favor.
3. Helpers along the way. Like in many games and stories, you always have helpers along the way. What you don't have are any adversaries for no one is doing anything but helping you.
4. Delaying the game. You can delay the game of wealth for as long as you like. There is no penalty. It just pushes back your experience of having what you desire.
5. You're always winning. Since you have no opponent, you are always winning.
6. The game helps you out as you play with it. Manifesting reality is entirely a garden of delights where you come to romp and roam, enjoying all that you encounter along the way. The game of wealth wants you to win and helps you at every turn.
7. This game never ends. Like a river who never arrives at any ocean, so too is the game of wealth ever ongoing.
April 1, 2023: The game of wealth.
April 1, 2023: I don't feel like I've ever won the game of wealth.
Special note for this event
This topic came from an amazing private session today!
When the session was over, we both agreed this was the obvious topic for this series.
I hope you can be part of this since I can't wait for it to start!
This is going to be juicy!!
Here's what happened in this event
Saturday: April 1, 2023
|Conversation #1: The game of wealth.||18:50|
|Question #1: I don't feel like I've ever won the game of wealth.||9:14|
|Question #2: What is the goal of the game?||19:40|
|Question #3: I don't enjoy games when I have the cheat codes.||14:34|
Sunday: April 2, 2023
|Conversation #2: The game is rigged.||18:03|
|Question #4: I feel like the game is rigged against me.||3:20|
|Question #5: What you said about bank balances being a lie.||6:14|
|Question #6: What about free will?||24:05|
Monday: April 3, 2023
|Conversation #3: Helpers along the way.||36:17|
|Question #7: More about the game playing me.||7:03|
|Question #8: What's your opinion about this?||13:20|
|Question #9: More about free will.||23:00|
|Question #10: I want to leverage contrast.||14:30|
Tuesday: April 4, 2023
|Conversation #4: Delaying the game.||23:26|
|Question #11: How can dropping the controller help me?||13:06|
|Question #12: Even more about free will.||9:55|
Wednesday: April 5, 2023
|Conversation #5: You're always winning.||18:13|
|Question #13: I need five grand this month.||8:48|
|Question #14: Is wealth a feeling and is it binary?||8:17|
|Question #15: I really like this house.||6:26|
|Question #16: I'm really enjoying this.||5:10|
Thursday: April 6, 2023
|Conversation #6: The game helps you out as you play with it.||24:27|
|Question #17: I thought a conversation about playing a game would be more fun.||11:13|
|Question #18: Five thousand or five million?||13:19|
Friday: April 7, 2023
|Conversation #7: The game helps you out as you play with it.||25:40|
|Question #19: What can I do to get the money I want?||13:57|
|Question #20: How do I amplify what I want?||9:03|
|Question #21: I live out of my wealth.||3:28|
|Question #22: I've gained ten pounds.||16:20|
What's the price?
|Up to 3 for $75 USD
for 30 minutes (50% off)
Questions? Contact the COL Team.